Print Sandal with Toe Divide
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Print Lion Brand suede yarn was used to make the sandals so they are super soft to the touch. They also have a toe divide incorporated into its design. The instructions are to make three sizes. Adult size small: 8-1/2" long, adult size medium: 9-1/2" long and adult size large: 10-1/2" long. You have the option to leave the soles completely of crochet or you can glue flip flop soles to the sandal's bottoms to give them more of an indoor and outdoor quality."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2 sc sts = 1"
4 rows sc = 1"
Finished SizeSmall: 8-1/2" long, Medium 9-1/2" long and Large 10-1/2" long
- 1 skein Lion Brand suede yarn in Print
- 1-2 oz Lion Brand suede yarn in Cream
- size J crochet hook
- needle to take yarn
- optional glue and flip flop soles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Patriotic Gnome
- Easy Blingy Crochet Headband
- Suzette Market Bag
- Berry Bliss Baby Blanket
- The Sideways Crochet Jumper
- Summer Romance Top
- Crochet Cottage Blanket
- Crochet Swiffer Pad
- Picot Crochet Flower
- Tunisian Crochet Colorblock Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet