We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Summer is here, and with it comes bright sunshine and hot and humid days. Why not carry around accessories to match? Enter the Pineapple Coin Purse, a delightfully bright and novel coin purse that's crocheted to look just like a pineapple. Worked in single crochet stitches from a crochet magic circle, the body of this tiny crochet purse is then attached to your clutch purse frame. A crochet tutorial is included for the bright leaves and for how to actually attached your crochet pineapple to the metal frame.
"Are you ready for summer? Then you need a crazy novelty purse, don't you think? So what about a crochet Pineapple Coin Purse? It's fun to make, so enjoy!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size1 size
- 2 Balls of Softfun (denim)
- Clasp frame
- Darning needle
- Measuring tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Lacy Shells Shawl
- Easy Beginner Dishcloth
- Crochet Pumpkin Pot
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters