Little Pebbles Earwarmer
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This earwarmer is a simple two row repeat perfect for when you’re binge watching your favorite show. The stitch pattern is beginner friendly comprised of simple single crochets and treble crochets. With four sizes included, you can make one for each member of the family! I hardly ever have my hair down, so earwarmers are one of my go-to cold weather accessories. I used 63 yards of Red Heart Super Saver for my adult small size, but Bernat Super Value and Lion Brand Wool Ease are nice alternatives. I had the adult small size ready in just under 1 hour."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 HDC = 3″ Wide; 9 Rows = 3 1/8″
Finished SizeToddler, Child, Teen/Adult Small and Adult Large.
- 50 (63, 63, 71) Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn (I used Red Heart Super Saver in Saffron)
- I9/5.5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Big Blue Crochet Scarf is extra-wide and extra-long, so it will definitely keep you nice and cozy during the cooler months of the… Continue reading: "Big Blue Crochet Scarfvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters