We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Katie Crochet Poncho is a beautiful, lacy poncho pattern that is a great layering piece for any outfit. Wear it over a tank top or dress, or a long sleeved sweater! This poncho crochet pattern calls for DK (#3) weight yarn. You will need approximately 350-650 yards, depending on what size you make. The pattern has instructions for women’s XS to XL. It is a great crochet poncho pattern for beginners. It uses very basic stitches and simple increases. This crochet poncho pattern is also very customizable in both length and width. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 dc + 9 rows = 4.5”
Finished SizeXS to XL
- DK (#3) weight yarn
- H (5.0mm) crochet hook
- Measuring tape
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet