We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This cowl is more of a cowl/ shawls hybrid. The top is worked flat in a half circle. The the bottom is worked in the rounds. My sample is made with just one skein of Knit Picks Brava. If you’d like it larger you can simply add more rounds to the bottom."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeOne Size 20" opening at the top, 35" opening at the bottom, 12" tall in the front.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… See more
- Thread Headband
- Stacked Shells Headband
- Moonlight Ear Warmer
- One Hour Boho Chic Crochet Ear Warmer
- 61 Crochet Headband Patterns and Accessories
- Infinty I-Cord Bracelet
- 60 Minute Patterns: 31 Quick Crochet Projects
- Most Comfortable Crochet Headband Ever
- Comfy Cozy Headband
- Easy Peasy Poncho for Children
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet