Floral Hoop Earrings
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"So I wanted to create a motif using my basic floral applique from my Sunflower Shawl out of thread with the intention of stringing it up to the hoop, but when I finished the second round of half double crochets, I realized it was going to be too large to do this, so I switched gears, and reworked the center with double crochets so it would be large enough to stretch to fit the hoop size so I could work the petals around it. These work up quickly with each earring taking about 7 minutes to crochet, and assembly is a breeze so, about 15-20 minutes for the pair."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Finished Size2.25″ Wide from One Petal Tip Across to the Other
- Small Amount of #10 Crochet Thread – I used Artiste brand in Orchid and Gold Dust
- 2.35mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Pair of Earring Wires
- Pair of 40mm Earring Hoops
- Jewelry Plier/s
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab two skeins of your favorite Caron yarn to make this Simply Stripes Baby Blanket. Crochet blankets always make a great homemade… Continue reading: "Simply Stripes Baby Blanketvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters