Faux Knit Ear Warmer
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you need a quick gift or accessory and want to crochet from your stash, then you have found the right pattern. The crochet twisted ear warmer is written for three different yarn sizes. They all work up very quickly and make wonderful gifts. Lately, I have just fallen in love with mimicking knitted items using crochet. For this faux knit ear warmer, I used a stitch called the yarn over slip stitch. It does have a few other names but they are all pretty long. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook, N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge Size 4 Yarn: 7 YOSLST X 8 Rows = 1 3/4 inches
Gauge Size 5 Yarn: 3 YOSLST = 1 inch and 6 Rows = 1 3/4 inches
Gauge Size 6 Yarn: 2 YOSLST X 2 Rows = 1 inch
Finished SizeSizes available: Baby, Child, Teen, Small Adult, Large Adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters