Exquisitely Yours Winter Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"My Exquisitely Yours Winter Headband is quick and easy to make. The yarn used, Red Heart Gleam, is soft and has just a hint of gold to make the headband sparkle. It is a medium weight yarn (category 4) and comes in 8 different colors! You can mix and match or choose a different color for your headband. Materials: Approximately 49-54 yds of Red Heart Gleam in the Smoke colorway Size I (5.5 mm) Crochet Hook Yarn Needle for weaving ends Scissors 2- 1″ Buttons Needle and thread."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13.2 stitches & 12 rows = 4″
Finished SizeAdult Small – Fits 21″ Head size Adult Medium – Fits 22″ Head size Adult Large – Fits 23″ Head size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters