We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"When summer is coming, nothing is better than walking around on flip flops. And the good news, you can crochet some flip flops yourself. So cool, right? Anyway, with this free crochet pattern you will be able to crochet a pair of flip flops in under an hour!"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge21 dc x 16 rows = 10 cm
Finished SizeOne size fits all
- 1 ball of Aran yarn (preferably 100% cotton, like Bloom)
- Flip flop soles
- darning needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet