Crochet Braided Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Headbands are some of my favorite items to make. They are easy and great to give when you are in a gift giving pinch! This braided crochet headband pattern is a“No-brainer”. If you can make a HDC stitch, then you’ll have this pattern in the bag. I love wearing my braided headband on bad hair days or when I want to wear my hair up, they’re such a quick, easy crochet project! Look amazing, no matter the day! The 5 strand crochet braided headband pattern is simple to recreate. The design & color combination makes this easy pattern look intricate. It also adds a classiness to the pattern without any of the complications. Material Caron One Pound worsted weight yarn 4mm & 6.5mm crochet hook"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters