We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Red and Yellow Lion Brand Homespun yarns are used to make this lovely purse. This is a fairly fast project to complete. Half Double Crochet stitches are used in combination with dropping and picking up colors to form the check pattern. A single rose is sewn to the top edge of the purse to finish the purse's look."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3 hdc sts = 1"
2 rows hdc = 1"
Finished Size10" X 11"
- Sunshine State Homespun yarn
- Red Homespun yarn
- Size J crochet hook
- Purse handles
- Needle to take yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Enchanted Keyhole Scarf
- Sweet Treat Appliqués
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Sweetheart Crop Top Free Pattern
- Winter Links Beanie
- Triple Braided Headband
- Paired Double Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Valentina Bed Runner
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters