Autumn Chunky Hooded Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This cowl used up 5 skeins of Hometown USA from Lionbrand, luckily, it was the cheapest. The hood has been designed not to have a beak at the back.Bulky yarn that I could ever find and didn't break my bank. Whenever designing with Bulky yarn, my mantra has always been to keep it simple and let the yarn do all the talking. This cowl is simple and quick to make and uses a variation of the dc to add some texture to your work."
Crochet Hook: K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Floor Cushions
- Sending My Love Crochet Envelope
- Small Crochet Heart Earrings
- Easy As Can Be Drawstring Bag
- Vintage Flower Cloche Hat Crochet Pattern
- Textured Turban Pattern
- Preemie Crown Crochet Hat
- Apple of My Eye Preemie Crochet Hat
- Lucky Bowler Crochet Hat
- For the Love of Your Life Crochet Heart