Autumn Chunky Hooded Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This cowl used up 5 skeins of Hometown USA from Lionbrand, luckily, it was the cheapest. The hood has been designed not to have a beak at the back.Bulky yarn that I could ever find and didn't break my bank. Whenever designing with Bulky yarn, my mantra has always been to keep it simple and let the yarn do all the talking. This cowl is simple and quick to make and uses a variation of the dc to add some texture to your work."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab two skeins of your favorite Caron yarn to make this Simply Stripes Baby Blanket. Crochet blankets always make a great homemade… Continue reading: "Simply Stripes Baby Blanketvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters