3d Crochet Flower Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is the 3D crochet headband tutorial. The pattern is quick & easy to complete. The cable stitch gives the headband its 3D appearance. My goal is to make a headband that was simple and unique at the same time.
The crochet cable stitch is actually a very simple stitch to create. It’s created by crocheting a layer of half double crochet stitches across the row. Pattern is listed below.
I know I have a lot of visual learners therefore I’ve placed the video tutorial at the end of the pattern. By learning how to create the crochet cable stitch, the possibilities for design will be endless. Add your own touch to hats, scarves, and headbands. You are getting a 2 for 1!"
Material 5 mm hook Yarn Vanna’s Choice
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size21-22 inches
- Vanna's Choice
- 5 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're in a pinch for a housewarming gift, you'll love the Easy Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan Pattern. You'll probably be… Continue reading: "Easy Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Fallen Leaves Coaster Pattern
- C2c Pig
- Gentle Forest Beanie
- Minecraft Ghast C2c Crochet Block
- Angry Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- Hexagon Star Basket
- Chef Gnome
- Growing Vine Bottle Holder
- Christmas Tree Decor
- Cobblestone Stitch Crochet Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters