Wreath Christmas Tree Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Wreath Christmas Tree Ornament is a quick and easy work up and a perfect project for the confident beginner! What a fun way to get ready for Christmas! Make dozens of these little wreaths to hang on your tree or make them as fun additions to your Christmas gifts! You could also use them as appliqués on other projects or turn them into a fun banner! -- Easily adjust the finished sizes by using lighter or thicker yarn weights (and smaller or larger hooks)."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters