Vintage Snowman Couple
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Oh, I am just a fan of a homemade holiday and I am also of a fan of decorating for the season. This little Crochet Snowman Couple will be sitting on our mantle all winter. They do have a little bit of a Christmas vibe, but not enough to put them away on December 26th. This little snowman couple set was inspired by a vintage holiday card. I just love the look of the “button nose, and two eyes made out of coal,” instead of the traditional carrot nose. Plus the extra accessories that make them distinctly a snowman and snowlady just add a final pizzazz to these characters."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 Sc x 5 Rows = 1 inch
Finished SizeUsing a size E crochet hook my snowman turned out to be 7 inches tall. Feel free to change the hook size as gauge is not important with this pattern. Just make sure you are happy with how tight your stitches are.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Who says being a princess is just for little girls? This Your Highness Adult Crown Halloween crochet pattern will let you have your… Continue reading: "Your Highness Adult Crownvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Chunky Doll Blanket
- Bulky Beanie
- Summer Berries Scrunchies
- 23 Bean Stitch Crochet Patterns
- Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- The Simple Crochet Cable Stitch
- Yin And Yang Infinity
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet