Surprise Pop Up Gift Box Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This free pattern is for a Reversible Surprise Pop Up Gift Box for the Holiday Season, Birthdays, and Gender Reveal Parties. This pattern is made using basic crochet stitches as well as Dishie yarn from WeCrochet as well as a 4.00mm hook. This pattern works up quickly and easily making it perfect for a last minute gift. This is a moderately beginner friendly pattern with plenty of photo tutorials to help you along the way. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 sc stitches x 5 rows = 1 square inch
Finished Size5 x 6 inches (with bow)
WeCrochet’s Dishie worsted yarn in these color:
fiesta red (1 skein)
jalapeno (1 skein)
white (1/4 -1/2 of a skein)
- 4.00mm hook
- tapestry needle
Ideal a piece of plastic canvas OR anything equivalent (cartboard etc)
you’ll need 6 pieces of 3×3 inch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters