We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Mannequin Shawl is a large Tunisian crochet triangular shawl that is constructed from the tip to the widest section by increasing 1 stitch every row. It uses up to 400 g of fingering yarn weight, which enables the shawl to be a great layering option and provides warmth on cold spring and autumn mornings. The pattern uses basic Tunisian crochet stitches and simple yet very effective colourwork technique, which allows you to deal with loose floats on the back of your project without much fuss. The sample is made in beautiful colours transitioning from red all the way to purple and contrasting white colour, however this classic fabric pattern would look stunning in 2 neutral colours too. "
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge22 sts x 14 rows = 10 x 10 cm (4 x 4 in) over tss st pattern
Finished Size102 x 160 x 190.5 cm (approx. 40 x 63 x 75 in)
- Crochet UK (50% Cotton, 50% Acrylic | Fingering | 200 g (7 oz) = 750 m (820 yds)), White (#310) (A) 1 cake, Newcastle (B) 1 cake
- Tunisian crochet hook size 4.5 mm (US size 7) with cable (at least 60 cm (24 in)) or size to obtain the gauge
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters