Super Bulky Christmas Stocking
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pattern will help you create an extra large Christmas Stocking with a beautiful texture made using the mini bean stitch. Christmas stockings are a massive part of the Christmas tradition and a handmade quality stocking could be treasured for years to come and handed down through generations in your family. The completed stocking will measure 10” x 22”, I would describe it as a oversized Christmas stocking, the perfect size to hand over your fireplace ready to be filled with gifts. I used Super bulky (weight 6) yarn. I used just under a 300g skein of ‘Bernat baby blanket’ in white. Supplies you will need – Crochet hook 10mm – Super bulky/chunky yarn – Scissors This pattern is intermediate skill level. The stocking is made in one-piece and no sewing is involved. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic crochet stitches (sc, hdc, dc, tr). You’ll also need to know how to make a mini bean stitch (instructions included). "
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Year Of The Tiger Granny Square
- Aria Hoodie
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters