Stacked Yarn Ball Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Stacked Yarn Ball Ornament is a gift any fiber artist would love! Whether they crochet, knit, spin, needle punch, or weave, they're sure to love receiving this ornament! The Stacked Yarn Ball Ornament is a quick make with an adorable finish. The size can be easily adjusted: use thread and a steel hook to make tiny ornaments or super bulky weight with a large hook for a home decor piece. -- These make super cute gift decor too!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
- Baby Christmas Penguin
- Christmas Hat and Tree Granny Squares
- Christmas Crochet Angel
- Santa's Angel Baby Booties
- Reindeer Stocking
- Crochet Christmas Stocking Ornaments
- Winter Holiday Season Colors Granny Square Afghan
- Lacy Snowflake Pattern
- Beautiful Crocheted Christmas Angel
- How To Crochet A Christmas Tree Garland Tutorial
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Pocket Shawl
- Zeta Snowflake
- Quick Chunky Beanie
- Through The Window Earwarmer
- Iris Stitch In A Rectangle
- Hairpin Lace Sleeveless Top
- Nora Baby Blanket
- Simple, Easy Crochet Flower – Free Pattern
- The Hillside Handbag
- Easy Pocket Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters