We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet some adorable Snowman baubles for your Christmas tree, or as little festive gifts! You can use any yarn weight or type for this pattern. Different yarn weights will produce different sized baubles. Here is a size guide of approximate ﬁnished diameters: DK/Light Worsted yarn with a 4mm hook = 2” Aran/Worsted yarn with a 5mm hook = 2.5” Chunky/Bulky yarn with a 6mm hook = 3” These baubles only use a small amount of yarn each. Approximately 20yds for the head and less than 10yds of 2 colours for the hat, and a small amount for the face."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size2-3 inches in diameter depending on yarn weight.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Yarn Angel Ornament
- Westmount Unisex Crochet Slippers
- Snowman In Stitches Wreath
- Totally Tweed Toque
- Christmas Tree Scrubby Dishcloth
- Funky Chunky Headband
- Bernat Blanket Yarn Pocket Shawl
- Two Round Easy Crochet Christmas Star Ornament
- Houndstooth Christmas Stocking
- Crochet Tassel Garland
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters