Dangling Snowman Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Dangling Snowman Ornament is a fun little twist on crochet projects! It uses crocheted circles, mixed with jewelry pieces and 3-D fabric paint to bring these cuties to life. Don't be intimidated, they're actually really easy to make! The size is also easily adjustable: use a thread and steel hook to make mini ornaments or super bulky yarn and a large hook to make home decor pieces. -- These ornaments as instructed are great for ornaments and also gift tags! "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- #2/3 weight yarn
- Seed Beads
- Jump Rings
- 3D Fabric Paint
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Lacy Shells Shawl
- Easy Beginner Dishcloth
- Crochet Pumpkin Pot
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters