Shimmer Christmas Tree Skirt
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"My Christmas Tree looks a little lonely and empty right now. I am very excited about how we will decorate it and do some fun Christmas Crafts together. First on the decorating list is a Christmas Tree Skirt. I used Red Heart Shimmer Yarns. If you can not find this yarn, you can use Red Heart Christmas yarn, or I love this yarn Sparkle. Any Worsted Weight (4) Yarn will work."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size28 X 28 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Turkey Coaster
- Double Twist Pumpkin
- Easy Ribbed Turban With Bow
- Christmas Elf Pixie Amigurumi Girl Doll
- Easy Lace Bonnet For Baby Girl
- Northwest Coffee Sleeve & Cup Coaster Mug Rug
- Fall Harvest Pumpkin Halloween Thanksgiving Decor
- Baby Pumpkin Head Halloween Amigurumi Doll
- Sage Phone Cozy Pouch Case
- Daisy Dreams Boho Crossbody Bag Purse Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters