We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Make your narwhal-loving child an adorable baby narwhal to hang on the Christmas tree. This simple pattern works up quickly in your favorite color of sport weight yarn and can be finished in one evening. You might already have enough yarn in your stash! Skill level: Easy Finished item measures approximately 4" wide. Materials you will need: Sport weight yarn: 50 yards MC 5 yards yellow 1 yard pink Size E (3.5 mm) crochet hook Yarn needle Fiberfil 10 mm googly eyes Ribbon for hanging"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size4" long
- Sport weight yarn
- Size E crochet hook
- yarn needle
- Googly eyes
- Ribbon for hanging
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Monster Cake Pop Pattern
- Plush Puff Pumpkin
- Peony Large Flower
- Easy Chunky Cardigan
- A Shade Of Grey Hat
- Hopscotch Keychain
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters