Lightweight Gift Box Earrings
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love making seasonal accessories to sport in December, and this year I really fell in love with the idea of cute little presents. It was a little more work than I anticipated, taking about two hours to whip up the pair, but I think they are really adorable, and I can see using the gift boxes in so many other ways too. I used Aunt Lydia's Fashion #3 Crochet Thread, but I think you can use fingering weight yarn, embroidery floss or a couple strands of #10 crochet thread as an alternative (though I haven't tested it)."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet Gauge3 SC by 3 Rows = 9/16" Square
Finished SizeOne Size
- Small Amount of Aunt Lydia's Fashion #3 Crochet Thread in Red
- Small Amount of Aunt Lydia's Classic #10 Crochet Thread in White
- 2.35mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Scrap Pieces of 7 Mesh Plastic Canvas (10 Mesh or Stuffing also works)
- 4 Jump Rings
- Pair of Earring Wires
- Jewelry Pliers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters