Granny's Revenge Reindeer Coaster
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Reindeer got run over by a granny square! This "deer" little coaster is the perfect addition to any holiday table! MATERIALS – Size H/8/5.00mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge – Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in Brown (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Warm Brown.) – Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in Black (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Black.) – Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in Tan/Light Brown (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Jute.) – Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in Red "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge1½ Rounds = 2 inches
2 Clusters (3 hdc, ch 1 + 3 hdc, ch 1) = 1½ inches
Finished SizeGranny Square: 3½ inches wide x 3½ inches long Total Assembled Coaster Measurements: Approximately 7 inches wide (from furthest point on left legs straight across to furthest point on right legs) x 8 inches long (from tip of nose straight down to about
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Beautiful Crocheted Christmas Angel
- Beautiful Snowflake Pattern
- Christmas Wreath Crochet Gift Topper
- Holly Jolly Holiday Crochet Stocking
- Christmas Heirloom Afghan
- Christmas Tree Hat
- Santa Club Crochet Coaster
- Grandma's Crochet Christmas Trees
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Quick and Easy Christmas Stocking
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters