Granny's Revenge Reindeer Coaster
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Reindeer got run over by a granny square! This "deer" little coaster is the perfect addition to any holiday table! MATERIALS – Size H/8/5.00mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge – Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in Brown (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Warm Brown.) – Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in Black (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Black.) – Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in Tan/Light Brown (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Jute.) – Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in Red "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge1½ Rounds = 2 inches
2 Clusters (3 hdc, ch 1 + 3 hdc, ch 1) = 1½ inches
Finished SizeGranny Square: 3½ inches wide x 3½ inches long Total Assembled Coaster Measurements: Approximately 7 inches wide (from furthest point on left legs straight across to furthest point on right legs) x 8 inches long (from tip of nose straight down to about
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters