Flattened Witch Pot Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
" This unfortunate witch got squashed by a pot that landed on her! This pot holder would be a great decorative and functional accent for your table/counter during the Halloween season. A perfect accessory for any Halloween party! Sit a candy dish, bowl, pot, or cauldron with whatever you’re brewing right on top for a totally cute and festive look! MATERIALS – Size H/8/5.00mm crochet hook – 2 skeins cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in black (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Black) – Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in purple (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Black Currant) – Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in green (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Hot Green) – Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in brown (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Warm Brown) – Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in tan (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Jute) – Tapestry Needle – Scissors – Stitch Markers"
NotesThe main circle is made with TWO black pieces of yarn held together. Hold two separate strands of black yarn together and crochet like you would with one piece. This is to make it thicker and more durable.
The main circle is worked in continuous Start the first stitch of each round in the first st of the previous round without any joins or chains.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3 hdc rounds of main body has a diameter of approximately 2¾ inches
5 rows of hdc = 2 inches; 4 hdc = 1 inch
Finished SizeThe total height is about 17 inches. The total width (at widest part) is about 14½ inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sweet Stripes Plant Rugs
- Gourd-geous Pumpkins
- Popcorn Kerchief
- Sunset Stripes Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Heart Granny Square
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Crochet Cord Nesting Bowls
- Boho Love Wall Hanging
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters