Gingerbread Dog Bandana
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Christmas Gingerbread Dog Bandana Crochet Pattern by Sara Sach We have added a video Tutorial to the Blog. Skill: Easy Materials: Yarn Needle Tape measure Crochet Hook – H Yarn – Worsted Weight (4) – Red heart Super Saver C1- Med. Brown, 3 oz., C2 - White, 2 oz. Small amount of Red and Green, or Bright Pink and Spring Green Stitches: Chain (ch) Single Crochet (sc) Double Crochet (dc) Back Loop only (blo) Front Loops only (flo) Picot Stitch (pcst) Special Stitch – Picot Stitch – sc, Ch 3, join to top of sc. Size: XS – 8 inch neck S - 10 inch neck M – 12 inch neck Easily adjusted to larger sizes. Please, Do not copy or redistribute This pattern."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeXS – 8 inch neck S - 10 inch neck M – 12 inch neck Easily adjusted to larger sizes.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- Gnome Pillow Draft Dodger
- Easy Crochet Potholder
- Granny Square Dishcloth
- Tapestry Basket Wave
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Butterfly
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters