10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The most exciting part of Christmas is decorating your house for the holidays. It's a quick and no-fail way to get everyone in the spirit of the season. Family members always appreciate waking up to beautiful Christmas decorations and it's nice to come home to a festive-looking house after a long day of work. Unfortunately, the cost of decorations can really add up, especially combined with the expense of buying gifts for friends and family. Crocheting your own holiday decorations is a great way to save money during the season. Not only is it a cost-effective way to celebrate, but these homemade items are often much more sentimental and special not only this year but for years to come, as well. Memories are made and passed down from generation to generation through handmade crochet items.
This year, treat yourself to some brand new crochet patterns for Christmas. The weather outside might be frightful, but free crochet designs for Christmas are anything but! Stay indoors this winter and cuddle up on the couch with a festive crochet pattern for the holidays. There is no better present to yourself than a Christmas crochet pattern. Plus, the holiday season is a perfect time of the year to indulge yourself with crochet. Relaxing with your hook and yarn is a great way to alleviate much of the stress of the season.
You'll find plenty of festive patterns to choose from including stockings, tree skirts, ornaments, and more. There are free crochet patterns available for crocheters of all skill levels. Add a homemade touch to your tree this year with any one of our free crochet designs for ornaments decorations, or deck your halls with our beautiful crocheted Christmas decorations. Make something for your own home, or cross someone off your shopping list by giving them a special crocheted gift this year.
Plus, Don't Miss Our Other eBooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
Editor's Note and What's Inside
The holiday season is upon us once again! It’s time to deck the halls, bake cookies, and shop for gifts. Get started on your holiday planning with these festive Christmas crochet patterns. You’ll find beautiful homemade ornaments for your tree, as well as unique items to decorate your house. Any one of these Christmas crochet patterns would also make a wonderful, meaningful gift for a dear friend or family member.
We’ve gathered our most festive holiday patterns for you to choose from in our latest eBook, Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns. Inside, you’ll find patterns to put on your Christmas tree, as well as patterns to use to deck your halls. Use these home décor Christmas patterns in your own home, or give them as a gift.
Add a personalized touch to your family's tree with homemade crochet ornaments. Crocheted Christmas tree ornaments are the most sought-after free Christmas crochet patterns to choose from because they are admired and cherished year after year by friends and family. Crochet Christmas ornaments also make excellent holiday gifts, as well. Smaller crocheted ornaments can also double as a decorative gift wrapping accessories, as well. Find a preview below of some of the amazing crocheted Christmas ornaments available in our free eBook, Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns.
- Bright Star Ornaments: Stars aren't just for the top of the tree! Decorate your family's Christmas tree with these magical little-crocheted stars. Use red and green crochet thread to make these small stars, or add some sparkle to the tree by using silver or gold thread. Stars have always been a symbolic part of Christmas; they represent hope and wonder. It's important not to overlook this special shape as you decorate your home for the holidays. These ornaments measure 2 1/2 inches in diameter. Because of their small size, they would also make great gift toppers.
- Festive Holiday Bird: Kids will love this easy crochet pattern! This cute little birdie will bring a playful touch to your tree this year. He looks like he has such a friendly disposition! Because of this, he will surely become a family favorite. Kids will have a blast coming up with a special name for him. He might get lonely, so you might want to make two so he has a friend. It's important that you find the perfect spot on your tree for this holiday bird; he'll want to be a part of all the action this year! The pattern is worked in rounds and is surprisingly easy to complete.
Crochet Christmas Decorations
Aside from trimming the tree, there are endless crochet patterns you can make to deck your halls for the holidays. If you love Christmas, you're going to love all of the wonderful patterns we have to choose from. Your house will look like it belongs in the North Pole once you make these free Christmas crochet patterns. Take a look below for a sneak peek of our favorite free crochet patterns for your home. Find even more free patterns like these in Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns. You'll find a crochet Christmas stocking pattern, crocheted Christmas afghans, and more!
- A Cheery Christmas Noel Afghan: Use this homemade afghan all season long. Wrap yourself up in this festive afghan as you curl up on the couch and watch the snowfall this winter. Just because it's made of red and green yarn doesn't mean that it's just for the Christmas season; it will be your best friend all throughout the cold days of winter. This free crochet afghan pattern is made up of small and large granny squares. Because of this, it resembles a homemade quilt from a distance. This free crochet pattern includes a helpful diagram to use as you join the individual squares together.
- Presents Crochet Pillows: You won't find these presents under the Christmas tree! Instead, these crocheted presents are meant for the sofa. Use these crocheted presents to decorate your house for the holidays. This is a super easy crochet pattern to complete. In fact, this crochet pattern is so easy, beginners could even complete this free pattern. It's definitely safe to say that these are also the softest, prettiest, and coziest presents you'll ever get your hands on!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters