Crochet Snowflake Bauble
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This easy crochet snowflake bauble is made with the granny stitch and is suitable for beginners. The granny lace looks great on a see-through bauble, especially if you hang it in front of some twinkling Christmas lights. It makes for a great addition to your handmade crochet Christmas ornament collection or as a handmade gift. Oh and there is no starch involved! Now that’s my kind of snowflake. This pattern includes a YouTube video as well."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThis pattern should fit your 3.1″ bauble perfectly. However, if it doesn’t, you might need to experiment with different hook sizes or tension in order to change your gauge to fit your bauble just right.
Finished SizeThis crochet snowflake bauble pattern fits a bauble that is 3.1″ in diameter or 9.8″ in circumference.
- Any category 3 / light / DK / 8 ply / light worsted yarn. I chose blue & cream colours
- 5.5 mm hook
- 3.1″ in diameter / 9.8″ in circumference bauble
- Measuring tape
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters