Crochet Heart Snowflake
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pattern is for a beautiful snowflake with a heart in its center. I designed this snowflake for Christmas to decorate our Christmas tree. It also will make a great Valentine’s Day decoration. Just make it in red or pink color! Abbreviations: Ch – chain DC – double crochet Rnd - round SC- single crochet Sl St – slip stitch St (Sts) – stitch (stitches) Skill Level: Intermediate Finished Size: Snowflake is about 3” in diameter Yarn: Aunt Lydia’s crochet cotton thread size #10 Hook: Crochet hook 6/1.8 mm "
Crochet Hook6 or 1.8 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters