Crochet Christmas Pickle
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This cute and fun Christmas pickle ornament is sure to get a laugh from family and friends. The pickle body is made using a combination of single crochet and puff stitch to make the little "pickle bumps". This pickle is made using continuous rounds for the pickle body, and the hat is made with joined rounds. Fairly quick to make, the pickle can be finished in 1-2 hours. Hat can either be sewn on or glued on, as well as the pom-pom - whichever method you prefer. "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot critical to this pattern
Finished SizeApproximately 4 inches tall
- worsted weight yarn in green, red, white
6mm safety eyes (2)
embroidery thread - black
- premade pom-pom - 1/2 inch
- hot glue gun/glue sticks OR needle/thread
- embroidery needle
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mesh Crochet Sunflower Hat
- DIY Crochet Fringe
- Crochet Father Christmas Figure
- Crochet Christmas Wreath
- Easy 2 Row Crochet Snowflake Or Star
- The Perfect Crochet Mittens For Beginners
- Puff Stitch Slouchy Hat
- Quotidian Crochet Satchel
- Rainbow Hearts Pouch
- Chevron Stripes Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters