Santa Cork Gnome
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Christmas is definitely the seasons of the gnomes, so it was clear I would have to make a Christmas gnome and who better to model him on than Santa? Use scrap yarn and a recycled cork to make this cute little Santa gnome. This festive gnome can be crocheted up in next to no time and make a fabulous Christmas ornament or table decoration. The pattern is easy to follow and the hat has a luxurious double time made out of lash yarn or another kind of fluffy yarn."
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook, C/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters