Crochet Blanket Candy Cane Lane
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This simple, colorful and festive crochet blanket features stripy granny squares embellished with crochet candy cane appliqués and a candy cane heart with a bow in the corner - all ready for gifting! The border is made of granny and ribbed stitches to complement the candy cane stripes. There is a choice of two types of borders available. This Christmas crochet blanket comes with step-by-step photo tutorials for the candy cane appliqué, the border and the bow embellishment. "
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe gauge is 16 dc x 9 dc rows = 4″ x 4.2″.
Finished SizeThe finished measurements are 144 cm/ 56.5 in x 111 cm/ 43.5 in.
- Stylecraft Special DK (3/ light) yarn in White (6 x 100g skeins), Lipstick (3 x 100g skeins), Grass Green (2 x 100g skeins), Kelly Green (1 x 100g skein) and Matador (1 x 100g skein)
- Size 7/ 4.5 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry/ yarn needle
- Measuring tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters