Classic Textures Christmas Stocking
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Faux fur yarn is wildly popular this year so I knew I had to incorporate it into this year's Christmas stocking crochet along projects. My absolute favorite thing to make this time of year is a crochet Christmas stocking. While you’ll find a large variety of design styles from stocking to stocking, many of them also seem to have a classic flare. What’s the best part of a classic crochet Christmas design? The simple fact that you are crafting an heirloom your family will cherish for years to come. Then, once a year at Christmas time, even after you’ve left this earth, that simple crochet stocking you made years before will fill their hearts and minds with memories of Christmases past."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, M/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeOne Size: 6.5″W x 17″L (laid flat)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet