Christmas Gingerbread Coasters
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Gingerbread Coasters Crochet Pattern by Sara Sach We have added a Video Tutorial to the Blog. These smiling gingerbread coasters can also be used as Christmas tree ornaments, gift tags and be attached to all sorts of Holiday decorations. Skill: Easy Materials: Hook - H Yarn - Any Worsted Weight yarn (4) Red heart Super Saver Small amount of Brown, White, Black,red, green Yarn Needle Stitches: Chain (ch) Slip Stitch (sl st) Single Crochet (sc) Double Crochet (dc) Picot Stitch (pcst) Size: 4.5 inches across"
NotesSuper easy, super Quick and Super fun to whip a bunch! And They looks good enough to eat! But don't!
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size4.5 inches across
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You'll feel cozy and safe every time you wear this Oversized Crochet Shawl. This large crochet shawl measures approximately 80 inches… Continue reading: "Oversized Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet