Christmas Gingerbread Coasters
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Gingerbread Coasters Crochet Pattern by Sara Sach We have added a Video Tutorial to the Blog. These smiling gingerbread coasters can also be used as Christmas tree ornaments, gift tags and be attached to all sorts of Holiday decorations. Skill: Easy Materials: Hook - H Yarn - Any Worsted Weight yarn (4) Red heart Super Saver Small amount of Brown, White, Black,red, green Yarn Needle Stitches: Chain (ch) Slip Stitch (sl st) Single Crochet (sc) Double Crochet (dc) Picot Stitch (pcst) Size: 4.5 inches across"
NotesSuper easy, super Quick and Super fun to whip a bunch! And They looks good enough to eat! But don't!
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size4.5 inches across
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters