Christmas Crochet Gnome
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
" The festive season isn’t complete without these little crochet gnomes to watch over and join in the fun with you. The cute Christmas crochet gnome pattern is super simple, beginner friendly and great for yarn stash busting. Add a little button nose and a fluffy beard and you’re done! Go for a traditional Scandi Christmas crochet Santa or jazz them up and make them unique for this years Elf on the Shelf, the choice is yours. Worked in the amigurumi crochet method, in both UK and US crochet terms."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeLarge Gnome = 12 x 45cm, Small Gnome = 10 x 39cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters