Christmas Mouse Amigurumi
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Do you need help to decorate your Christmas tree? These little guys are more than happy to help! One bauble here, one gift there…it's the favourite time of year for the Christmas mice! Intermediate level, this pattern is a lot of fun and quick to make, you still have time before Christmas! Play around with the way you want to hang them in your tree, or just let them sit somewhere above your fireplace. I've chosen white yarn for the bauble and gift but you can choose any other colour!"
NotesI hope you'll enjoy this pattern, if you have any question I'm glad to help, just send me an email, you'll find an address in the contact page of my blog.
I’d love to see your finished mice: don’t forget to share it on social media and tag me @octopucrochetdesign . I look forward to seeing it in your Christmas decor!!
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook, E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge for amigurumi : 5-round circle = 5cm (2")
Finished SizeWith the material mentioned above and when gauge is achieved: The mouse with Santa’s cape is 8cm tall (3,1″). The mouse with the Christmas hat is 11cm (4.3″) long with the tail, and 7cm (2.8″) high with the hat. The gift is 3,5cm (1,4″) large and high,Th
- Yarn: #3 / DK / light worsted yarn, 8ply, 80% cotton 20% Milk Fiber, in light pink, grey, red, white (I use a local shop yarn, that I find quite thick for a #3, an equivalent would be Paintbox Cotton Aran but keep the 3.5mm hook to obtain tight stitches and avoid gaps where the fiberfill shows)
- A small piece of fluffy white yarn like the Bernat Pipsqueak Whitey White
- Golden yarn or decorative string to tie the bow on the gift and embroider the bag (the one I use is Milford Metallic, but not sure it ships to the US. I’ve found this one from Clisil brand that seems really similar
- Tapestry needle
- two pairs of 6mm safety eyes
- stitch marker or a strand of thinner yarn
- Optional : A pipe cleaner to insert in the santa’s hat to give the bent shape (not child safe)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw is a crochet blanket that is essentially one large granny square, so you can work it as large… Continue reading: "Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Little Pebbles Earwarmer
- Crochet Bird Tutorial
- Stained Glass Tunisian Sweater
- Crabby Coaster
- Shell Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Show The Love Wall Hanging
- Crochet Happy Pills Pattern
- Cute Snowflakes Coaster Set
- The Crossroads Cowl
- Crochet Beach Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters