We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
These little Nubby Scrubbies are only 3 in diameter but they are perfect for small areas. The textured nubby top is perfect for exfoliating. These Nubby Scrubbies work up quickly and are made with 100% cotton yarn. I also have a great Vanilla Sugar body scrub recipe that takes just a few ingredients to make. MATERIALS Approximately 12 yds of Category 4 Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn (I used Creme de la Creme in Pale Pink, White, Brite Green, Sunshine, and Wood Violet) Size H 5mm Crochet Hook Yarn Needle for weaving ends Scissors
NotesThis pattern is written in US terms.
Sizing will vary depending on how tightly or loosely you crochet. Gauge is not necessary for this pattern but if you would like to keep the sizing the same, please check your gauge before starting this project.
If sc picots are on the wrong side of the scrubby, push them through to the right side.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 stitches & 3.5 rows = 1″
Finished SizeApproximately 3″ in diameter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gingham Squares Baby Blanket
- Blue Agate Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- Chunky Ruffle Scarf
- Ferris Wheel Boho Granny Square Hat
- Crochet Cathedral Doily
- Bottom Up Shawl
- Raspberry Surprise Front Post Wine Cozy
- Chunky-like Preemie Baby Beanies
- Chunky-like Preemie Granny Square Beanies
- Heart Pixel Art Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet