Crochet Pencil Holder Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pencil holder is great for pencils and crochet hooks. I used a h hook. To make it smaller use a smaller hook, but try to follow along with this pattern. I love how this cool pencil holder looks with two different colors of yarn. This fun pencil holder would make a great gift for teachers and for your own office. I use mine everyday! If you need more assistance please watch the video uploaded below. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This baby blanket is crocheted with the lovely "wattle stitch" which is super simple and quick to make! There is a full stitch… Continue reading: "Super Bulky Loft Pom Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Zodiac Dragon
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Oopsie Daisy Doll Romper
- Ashvini Tunisian Slippers
- Free Crochet Sprouting Sapling Plant Pattern
- Life Is Sweet Watermelon
- Monstera Leaf Crochet Mug Rug
- How to Crochet With Multiple Strands of Yarn
- Rose Brooch
- Crochet Cross Prayer Cloth Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters