Colorful Crayon Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a great gift for children! My toddler is permitted to put it in his mouth because mommy can wash it easily, he is starting to learn colors from it, and he now knows to put his crayons back in it once he is done with them, yay! This (tested) pattern contains: A photo tutorial with step by step written instructions (US terms) Tips and tricks Complete list of materials Stitches used: ch, sc, sl st, sc inc, sc dec"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not important here. Use a hook that is a size smaller than the recommended size for the yarn you choose. This is to make the project dense enough to stand on its own.
Finished SizeDiameter – ~9.5 cms Height – ~12 cms
Worsted weight yarn in 8 colors
- Tapestry needle to weave in tails
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Shirt With Bobbles
- Striped Crochet Top
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- Lacy Crochet Cardigan
- Mosaic Crochet Pillow
- Women's Crochet Cardigan
- Pinecone Twist Headband
- Simple Crochet Pillow Cover
- Your Winter Shawl
- The Chained Arcade Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters