We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This crochet baby hat pattern will make you so hoppy! Perfect for spring or Easter, this too cute little beanie with ears is stylish and guaranteed to keep your little one's head nice and toasty. Worked up in worsted weight yarn, this is a beginner crochet pattern. Follow the link to find versions of the pattern for newborns all the way up to 1 year old.
From the Designer: "Are you in love with all things about bunnies? Crochet your little one a bunny hat to dress up for this spring theme with easy to follow pattern."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet