We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Brimmed Crochet Baby Beanie is perfect to keep your little one warm and stylish. It is made with cotton yarn, and there is also photo tutorial to follow along. This crochet brim beanie will be an adorable handmade gift for a baby shower gift."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Crochet Gauge4 sc x 4 rows = 1 square inch
Finished SizeNewborn-3 months (fits up to 14 inch)
- For MC: weight of yarn to use is 50 grams/110 meters (you can substitute any yarn that gives you gauge); for CC: small amount
- Crochet hook size 3.50 mm
- Sewing yarn needle and buttons
- Removable stitch markers or contrasting colour yarn
- Buttons for decoration
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tube Scarf – Using The Butterfly Stitch
- C2c Spooky Tree Afghan Square
- Pumpkin Spice Cup Cozy
- Pumpkin Coaster
- Easy Textured Crochet Stitches You'll Love
- Lovely Ruffle Scarf
- Appalachia Bandana Cowl
- Basketweave Drawstring Pouch
- Ribbon Headband
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters