We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Brimmed Crochet Baby Beanie is perfect to keep your little one warm and stylish. It is made with cotton yarn, and there is also photo tutorial to follow along. This crochet brim beanie will be an adorable handmade gift for a baby shower gift."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Crochet Gauge4 sc x 4 rows = 1 square inch
Finished SizeNewborn-3 months (fits up to 14 inch)
- For MC: weight of yarn to use is 50 grams/110 meters (you can substitute any yarn that gives you gauge); for CC: small amount
- Crochet hook size 3.50 mm
- Sewing yarn needle and buttons
- Removable stitch markers or contrasting colour yarn
- Buttons for decoration
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Boho Beach Vest
- Diamond Stitch Cushion
- Windowpane Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Rainbow Sprinkles Handbag
- Coastal Wave Runner
- Large Crochet Mesh Market Bag
- Reindeer Gift Bag
- Covid Medical Mask Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- Minecraft Pig C2c Crochet Block
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters