We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Vesuvius Poncho crochet pattern is inspired by geometric lines and simple patterns. I wanted to create a simple yet eye-catching design with two unique patterns, and I believe I achieved that with the colour combination on the front and back panels and the hem and neck line. This poncho crochet pattern lets you decide how to wear it, open or pinned at the sides. The Vesuvius Poncho crochet pattern uses worsted weight yarn, but you can easily use any yarn available to you as long as it matches the gauge of the pattern. "
NotesFollow @craftherblog on Instagram
LIKE/Follow @craftherblog on Facebook
Subscribe to @Craft-Her on Youtube
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 crossed stitch set across/11 rows= 4”
Finished Size 33.8” wide/25” tall after slight blocking
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sapphire Haze Crochet Round Doily
- Mrs. Claus Shawl Easy Crochet Pattern
- Cat Santa Hat
- Mini Crochet Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Crochet Everest Earwarmer
- Adorable Snowflake Pattern
- Kelsey Cocoon Shrug
- Classic Men's Crochet Scarf
- Snowman Towel Topper
- Heather Sweater Dress
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters