Free Crochet Patterns for Every Season: 17 DIY Accessories + Crochet Clothing Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The pattern for this beautiful off the shoulder tunic is free and available on my blog in sizes XS to 3X. The classic design of this top, combined with the sheen of the yarn, make this the perfect shirt for dressing up or down. It uses approximately 3 to 5 skeins of Caron Simply Soft yarn and a 5mm crochet hook. I would love to see your projects, please post them here or in my crochet group on Facebook! Link to the group can be found at the bottom of the pattern. Happy Hooking"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters