8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
The Tweed Pullover Poncho
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"From now on I’m going to be brave and confidently wear what I make. All my crochet garments are out of the sample box hidden in the cupboard and are in the wardrobe to wear. How about you? Will you join me? To kick start this new pledge I thought I’d share the pattern here with you for the Tweed Pullover Poncho so that if you fancy making it to add to your wardrobe then you can. It’s such an effortless thing to wear and style that it will suit anyone and is sooooo easy to make (don’t tell anyone…!)"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeSmall, Medium, Large, X-Large
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- St. Patrick's Day Dueling Lucky Clovers Hat
- Quick And Easy Reversible Crochet Slippers
- Four Seasons Blanket
- Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet