This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Tweed Pullover Poncho
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"From now on I’m going to be brave and confidently wear what I make. All my crochet garments are out of the sample box hidden in the cupboard and are in the wardrobe to wear. How about you? Will you join me? To kick start this new pledge I thought I’d share the pattern here with you for the Tweed Pullover Poncho so that if you fancy making it to add to your wardrobe then you can. It’s such an effortless thing to wear and style that it will suit anyone and is sooooo easy to make (don’t tell anyone…!)"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeSmall, Medium, Large, X-Large
Read NextCriss Cross V Back Tshirt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
On a rainy day, a new mom will love to snuggle under this Gray Grandma Baby Blanket with her baby for comfort and warmth. This crochet… Continue reading: "Gray Grandma Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Goddess Crop Top
- Trevor Triceratops
- Color Fusion Scarf
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- How To Crochet The Spider Stitch
- Luffy Amigurumi
- Simply Cute Octopus Amigurumi
- Little Tiger Amigurumi
- How To Crochet Alpine Stitch Tutorial
- Straightforward Newborn Beanie Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters