The Holliday Poncho Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Meet the cotton easy holliday poncho cardigan free crochet pattern with video tutorial is perfect for spring and everyday wear or just a summer night. This crochet pattern is so easy to make and uses only a basic crochet stitch and herringbone double crochet stitch. I make this pretty poncho cardi with cotton yarn from just 2 rectangles with beginner in mind and a 5 mm crochet hook to create the breezy airy look, perfect to mix and match with jeans or skirts. Follow along the simple-to-read pattern and make your first poncho cardigan."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizes to 4xl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
"This baby blanket is crocheted with the lovely "wattle stitch" which is super simple and quick to make! There is a full stitch… Continue reading: "Super Bulky Loft Pom Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 71 Gender Neutral Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Wall Hanging
- Beatrix Shawl
- Thassos Mosaic Blanket
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Hacky Sack
- Easy Blanket Cardigan Crochet Pattern
- Happy Camper Crochet Pillow Cover
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters