Hank Crochet Doll
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hank is a crochet doll created in honor of the son of Ashton Zager. This doll is 13 inches tall and is made with Lion Brand Coboo yarn for the body, which is a DK weight yarn. This is an easy level pattern, and the skills you will need to make this are chaining, single crochet, and basic increasing and decreasing for single crochet. This pattern can be downloaded by scrolling to the bottom of the post and looking for the "download" banner in honor of Hank."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge24 sts and 24 rows = 4" in sc
Finished SizeApproximately 13" tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters