We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I come bearing more bunnies... but baby sized this time. This little rabbits are very easy and quick to work so you can make thousands of them and give them out to everyone for this easter (or any date really, cause they cute)! We are going to need: 3 mm crochet hook, yarn whatever color you like most, embroidery floss: pink and black, stuffing and a tapestry needle. The white bunny is 9 cm / 3,5 inch tall and the brown 5,5 cm / 2 inch."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size9 cm / 3,5 inch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet