Simple Tee Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"With the weather warming up, a simple yet elegant Tee would be fun to make and wear, the simple tee is true to its name, as it is an easy pattern to follow with a bespoke final look. You can not go wrong with your color choice(s) as this pattern works up with solid, Variegated colors. The simple Tee is a beginner friendly pattern with little joining/seaming needed, after the first few rows, you get hooked to the flow of the pattern. This pattern is easily adjustable to fit any size and shape. Some of my testers even made theirs into a tunic which looks so beautiful as well."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge19 sts over 11 rows = 10 cm/4” before Blocking.
Adjust hook size if necessary, to obtain gauge.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
"Dishcloths made using the v-stitch." Continue reading: "Summer Breeze Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Willa Crochet Cardigan
- Paw Print Christmas Ornament
- Better Together Slouchy
- Reusable Crochet Flower Face Scrubbies
- Heather Berry Cowl
- Sage & Blush Wall Hanging
- Softly Velvet Ribbon
- Big Block Baby Blanket
- Charming Baby Booties
- Watermelon Baby Booties
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters