We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love that this top is soft and comfy, but I don’t like that my bra straps show on the sides from the large, square neckline. I fixed that by crocheting around it. For my top, I used some Berroco Modern Cotton out of my stash, but any lighter worsted weight yarn will do.I picked this cotton blend because I am familiar with how it washes and wears, and I wanted something that would hold up well. This project took me just about an hour to complete, so you can do it early in the day, and wear it out at night! This pattern assumes you know how to sew a blanket stitch."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used some Berroco Modern Cotton that I had in my stash
- G6/4.25mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Store Bought Top to Upcycle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Boxed Bead Koozie
- Zayd The Boy Crochet Doll
- Zoya Amigurumi Mermaid
- Power Of Positivity Prayer Flags
- Harry The Spider
- Ice Cream Ripple Scarf
- Knit Look Bow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters